Witch BB Cream

Wednesday, June 27, 2012



RRP £6.99*

Now if you have seen my Youtube videos you'll know that I had a love hate relationship with BB creams. I want to love them but skin hates them. I need a lot of coverage for my skin and having oily/combo skin I need a BB cream that's not full of oil. "A dewy complexion" to me equals a "shiny mess". But my days of hating BB creams are over!

Introducing you all to Witch BB cream. Know as you probably know by now I am a Witch Flawless friend and I got sent this over in my welcome pack. I've tried most of the products now so I'll be reviewing some of those too. But as this product is new I wanted to try it out. And boy am I in love.

To begin with I had bad thoughts, I expected my face to be an oily mess which no coverage. But my fears were indeed conquered. The coverage is amazing. Spots? What spots? And even under eye circles were eradicated! I did top my skin up with a dab on concealed but I was really please with the results. The BB cream offers SPF15 which is great as you don't have to worry about SPF in your moisturiser.

The BB cream is pink toned which suited my skin tone. I don't know if Witch are planning to bring out other shades but I don't think the shade I was sent would suit darker skin tones.

I find that the BB cream is good for a day when you don't want lasting full coverage. I wore it out my day's off when I don't need full make up. I used Witch Skin Clearing Primer before the BB cream and this made it last for longer.

Overall I really loved this product and I will be repurchasing when mine runs out.


It's the last few days of nominating for the Cosmo Blog Awards. I'd really appreciate it if you guys could give me a little nomination! Thank you all so much!





1 Reply

1 comment

  1. Wow, so tempted by this. I have the same problem with BB creams, all too shiny for my skin, this has definitely got my attention though, I might pick some up, is any other of the Witch skin care worst investing in? x

    P.S. Now following :)

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.