Smoothies!

Wednesday, January 09, 2013


If you feeling a little stuffy from all the macaron's you've been eating then I have a remedy. Smoothies.

I find getting fruit into my diet so much easier if I have smoothies, it's also a great way to use up fruit that's going a bit soft. I picked up a book from poundland and been making a few of the recipes. I have altered a few to my personal tastes.

Here a few of my favourites: 

Kiwifruit and Orange
1 large orange
1 kiwifruit
125ml of apple juice

Pear, Apple and Cranberry
1 large pear
1 large apple
125ml of cranberry juice

Banana and Strawberry
1 ripe banana
50g strawberries (I used a can of strawberries)
125ml of orange juice

To make these cut up your fruit, add your juice and blend until smooth in a blender. Serve in a glass with a straw, if your cool.


1 Reply

1 comment

  1. Kiwi and orange sounds nice, I've never used a kiwi in a smoothie before x

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.