Festival style wishlist with Charles Clinkard!

Wednesday, July 03, 2013



So it's that time of year when everyone is heading of to festivals. I love the idea of festivals and I really want to go, but I'm not great with crowds and the fact I couldn't shower and have a proper bed to sleep in would bother me! But if I were to go a festival I would go all out. Pretty dresses, floral crowns, daisy bracelets and most importantly bright pink Hunter Wellies! Well it would be a festival without wellies.

To be fair I would probably wear this to do the garden in!


1 Reply

1 comment

  1. I love the bracelet! At first I wasn't keen on Hunters because of the price but I have to admit I really am starting to want a pair!

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.